Vancouver | Furnished Studio w/1 bath at 703 Hawks Ave
Located in Strathcona the historical heart of Vancouver and only 5 minutes from downtown this heritage rowhouse was built in 1908 and has been beautifully restored. This basement studio apartment has been recently updated with new paint and is open, clean and has everything you need to feel at home.
Located just a few minutes from downtown Vancouver, Strathcona is one of the cities oldest neighbourhoods. Strathcona has much to offer its residents, including a rich historic and architectural heritage and fast and easy transportation to downtown Vancouver. Strathcona is also home to Vancouver’s zaniest gelateria, La Casa Gelato, a must-visit on hot summer nights. There are five local parks in Strathcona. The largest, Strathcona Park, includes playgrounds, soccer fields, a baseball diamond, and many other amenities.
- Revolver (1.05 mi)558 reviews
- The Garden Strathcona (0.2 mi)34 reviews
- Grounds For Coffee (1.16 mi)40 reviews
- Union Food Market (0.06 mi)35 reviews
- East End Food Co-op (0.85 mi)20 reviews
- Benny Foods (0.21 mi)16 reviews