Gastown | Completely Renovated Furnished 1 Bed 1 Bath Loft with Parking
Welcome to the Garage Building. This heritage gem is located in the heart of Historic Gastown, one of Vancouver’s most vibrant neighbourhood. Surrounded by the city’s best restaurants, unique shops, transit and all other amenities. This spacious 900 sq ft one bedroom loft boasts beautiful polished concrete floors, over height ceilings and large patio.
Completely renovated with:
– European built ins
– Wine fridge and bar area
– Smoked mirror panels and shelves
– Steam room rain shower with marble floor
– Phillips hue lighting throughout
– Bose ceiling speakers
– Miele appliances & gas range
– Built in walnut desk and shelves
– Concrete floors and brick walls
Beautifully furnished with:
– 80″ & 65″ TV’s with Bose and Yamaha surround sound.
– NBA Jam arcade cabinet with 10000+ games.
– Playstation 4 with games and movies.
– Huge custom fit G Romano couch.
– Custom made walnut dining and coffee tables, shelves and counters.
– Plasma miracle bed mattress.
– Espresso machine, Breville toaster over, Ninja blender.
– Outdoor patio floor with furniture and cafe table.
PLEASE NOTE: GoldenEye Pinball Machine pictured is not included.
Cable (shaw) internet, gas and hydro are included.
In suite laundry & dryer.
- Twisted Fork (0.01 mi)1070 reviews
- The Flying Pig (0.97 mi)1188 reviews
- Phnom Penh (0.44 mi)1443 reviews
- Revolver (0.22 mi)559 reviews
- Incognito Coffee (0.74 mi)127 reviews
- Caffe Di Beppe (0.06 mi)14 reviews
- T & T Supermarket (0.27 mi)137 reviews
- Nesters Market (0.13 mi)48 reviews
- IGA Market Place Robson (0.6 mi)18 reviews