Gastown | Completely Renovated Furnished 1 Bed 1 Bath Loft with Parking
Welcome to the Garage Building. This heritage gem is located in the heart of Historic Gastown, one of Vancouver’s most vibrant neighbourhood. Surrounded by the city’s best restaurants, unique shops, transit and all other amenities. This spacious 900 sq ft one bedroom loft boasts beautiful polished concrete floors, over height ceilings and large patio.
Completely renovated with:
– European built ins
– Wine fridge and bar area
– Smoked mirror panels and shelves
– Steam room rain shower with marble floor
– Phillips hue lighting throughout
– Bose ceiling speakers
– Miele appliances & gas range
– Built in walnut desk and shelves
– Concrete floors and brick walls
Beautifully furnished with:
– 80″ & 65″ TV’s with Bose and Yamaha surround sound.
– Goldeneye pinball machine.
– NBA Jam arcade cabinet with 10000+ games.
– Playstation 4 with games and movies.
– Huge custom fit G Romano couch.
– Custom made walnut dining and coffee tables, shelves and counters.
– Plasma miracle bed mattress.
– Espresso machine, Breville toaster over, Ninja blender.
– Outdoor patio floor with furniture and cafe table.
Cable (shaw) internet, gas and hydro are included.
In suite laundry & dryer.
- Tuc Craft Kitchen (0.09 km)876 reviews
- The Flying Pig - Gastown (0.1 km)812 reviews
- The Flying Pig - Yaletown (0.98 km)998 reviews
- Sunrise Market (0.31 km)54 reviews
- IGA Market Place Robson (0.61 km)14 reviews
- T & T Supermarket (0.28 km)128 reviews
- Saint Patrick Regional Secondary School (1.52 km)2 reviews
- St Giles Parent Participation Preschool (1.84 km)3 reviews
- Montessori Academy Pacific Rim (2.78 km)3 reviews
- Revolver (0.22 km)501 reviews
- Timbertrain Coffee Roasters (0.23 km)215 reviews
- Lost + Found Café (0.12 km)101 reviews