UBC | Unfurnished 1 bedroom apartments at the brand-new Georgia Point
Welcome to the highly anticipated Georgia Point, a collection of brand-new homes available exclusively to students, faculty, campus staff and employees of businesses located on the UBC Campus.
For more information on rental eligibility requirements, please click here.
These nicely appointed 1 bedroom apartments feature a stunning kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, porcelain tile backsplash, and potlighting throughout. The beautifully finished bathroom includes a soaker tub, vanity with soft-closing drawers, clever wall storage and modern tile flooring. Other features of this apartment include durable vinyl plank flooring, roller shades, and in-suite laundry.
Professionally managed by Wesbrook Properties, the building features a keyless FOB entry system and secured bike storage.
- Utilities not included – heat and hot water metered per unit (billing with Enerpro)
- Underground parking is available for an extra $85/month (subject to availability)
- Storage lockers are available for an extra $25/month (subject to availability)
- Pets are allowed – cats & dogs only, no aggressive breeds, must weigh under 51lbs.
- 1 Balcony
- Bike Room
- In-suite Laundry
- Quartz Countertops
- Soaker Tub
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Kinton Ramen (1.18 km)7 reviews
- Eat Cafe (0.32 km)1 reviews
- Fable (4.21 km)678 reviews
- Burgoo Bistro (1.69 km)116 reviews
- Kokoro Tokyo Mazesoba (1.15 km)3 reviews
- Save On Foods (0.33 km)17 reviews
- UBC Farm Market (0.08 km)12 reviews
- No Frills (2.66 km)32 reviews
- Top Ten Produce (1.57 km)12 reviews
- Granville Island Produce At University (1.09 km)11 reviews
- Berwick Child Development Centre (0.73 km)3 reviews
- St George's School (2.22 km)1 reviews
- University Hill Pre School (0.96 km)3 reviews
- Kitsilano Driving Academy (2.92 km)3 reviews
- Vancouver Montessori School (5.15 km)1 reviews
- Hero Coffee + Market (0.89 km)3 reviews
- Bean Around The World UBC (0.74 km)25 reviews
- The Original Beanery (0.93 km)14 reviews
- Doughgirls (0.32 km)45 reviews
- Caffe W (2.61 km)33 reviews